Today someone referred to me as the "social glue" that kept people together.
I wanted to tell that person I can't even arrange a soup night with my friends, let alone be considered social glue.
That's all. Just wanted to remember someone else's perception of me. MEMEmememememe. told you.
Thursday, December 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The latest
review
Today I'm learning that consistency doesn't have to be boring, attention doesn't have to be earned, and attraction doesn't ...
-
Me being in daily contact with Mary is probably weird. I've asked myself multiple times, "why"? At first the only thing we ...
-
I am extremely transparent with my emotions because i do not have the ability to NOT be. My only option when i'm having any feelings i...
-
I know this is a bad way to shop, and i have fallen into the trap of "ooooh i want that and it's SO cheap". Kinda like Walma...
No comments:
Post a Comment