Friday, May 4, 2018
Yours to have
My people will always be my people
As i am theirs
You aren't me
never will be
They will always see me where i was supposed to be
Where are your people
Acquaintances
Not me, not mine
Ride or Die
More loyal than your man
those places you go
I've been before
these people you meet
still with me
the life you chose
someone elses
set free
from lies and betrayal
That, is yours now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The latest
review
Today I'm learning that consistency doesn't have to be boring, attention doesn't have to be earned, and attraction doesn't ...
-
Me being in daily contact with Mary is probably weird. I've asked myself multiple times, "why"? At first the only thing we ...
-
I am extremely transparent with my emotions because i do not have the ability to NOT be. My only option when i'm having any feelings i...
-
I know this is a bad way to shop, and i have fallen into the trap of "ooooh i want that and it's SO cheap". Kinda like Walma...

No comments:
Post a Comment