it's nice not to be bombarded with calls all day, but instead to receive a few "hows your day" texts ...almost as if they are working also and have a little respect for my time too?
MM asked me to his place to meet his family, his 4 legged family, this weekend. He wants to cook for me and he has a pool. Now. Do i want to get into a bathing suit with this man so early and terrify him with my cellulite? Sure. Why not. He said i could bring Koda and that right there is the ticket to my saying absolutely. Cooking for me? I can bring my pup and not have to rush or feel bad? Score.
Then, L, followed up and asked if he could come out to me tonight instead of meeting up in the middle. He's riding one of his bikes so you know i said yes. BUT that means i want to go for an itty bitty ride because otherwise he's just teasing. He said of course. Then i suggested riding out to litchfield county where there is a really cool restaurant i like...... he said......
He will think about it.
Sigh.
If he only knew what that answer did to me. I did NOT say 'yes daddy" because that would probably blow the whole thing up in our faces.
I guess i'm in a good mood.
No one better ruin it with talking about exclusivity. I'm dating. And i must say......so far i like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment