Lunchtime
Wait for your call
What are you doing
Who are you calling now
Who is loving you
Who is waiting
Tell her you love her
Tell her you care
Tell her what you are
Angry
Manipulating
Scary
Sweet
Desperate
Lost
Tell her what you want
To chase
To own
To collect
Tell her who you are
A lover
A thief
A liar
mbl
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The latest
Nice evening
I don't know what i'm supposed to say to one when i'm out with the other. Do i have to say anything at all? I mean, they both...
-
Me being in daily contact with Mary is probably weird. I've asked myself multiple times, "why"? At first the only thing we ...
-
I am extremely transparent with my emotions because i do not have the ability to NOT be. My only option when i'm having any feelings i...
-
I know this is a bad way to shop, and i have fallen into the trap of "ooooh i want that and it's SO cheap". Kinda like Walma...
No comments:
Post a Comment