Thursday, September 10, 2026

eh, fuck him

 just now i remembered that Mr. Cigar had gone to the dentist for a procedure on Tuesday.  And he wanted me to pick up pizza......didn't listen to me, always knows best.  He said he'd chew on the other side of his mouth like i was an idiot.  Refused to take tylenol or listen to any kind of preventative pain care.....he knows best.

And he was worried his mouth would hurt in the morning.......

I hope it did.  I hope it started hurting when they were booking him at jail.  I hope it was throbbing when he had his office manager bail him out for the second time in as many months.  I hope he was PISSED and self righteous in front of her.......so she knows he's the same in his private life if not worse.

I hope she thinks "this job sucks" because her boss is a flaming asshole and thinks he OWNS his employees.

I hope he really DID dial my number by accident (bullshit) and that he nearly shit his pants wondering if i was going to report it.  I did.

I hope when he was waiting his turn in court he had his shitty attitude and got slammed.  OR that he acted like a little lamb because he knows now that he has a much better chance of doing time for putting his hands on WOMEN.

I hope his dick deflates and no amount of testosterone stiffens it......i hope he remembers me every time he "almost" does it.

I hope he feels all the the things he's made me feel over the past year.  I hope he worries and i hope the court system sees him for the cocky mother fucker he is.

I hope he sees THIS and understands that IF i think of him now its with pity and disdain.  I thought he was a man.  He's a damaged petulant ANGRY little boy inside of an aging body.  And he deserves every second of the misery he brought on himself by treating women who cared for him like garbage.

No Bill........Fuck YOU.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

eh, fuck him

 just now i remembered that Mr. Cigar had gone to the dentist for a procedure on Tuesday.  And he wanted me to pick up pizza......didn't...