Tuesday, February 11, 2025

ma'm

 a young man from IT came to my office to fix my monitor connection.......he had to go back to his office a couple of times because my monitors are old and the connections are precarious....i felt bad about his having to run around so i bantered with him.

He was very smiley and friendly.  I appreciate that.

He told me i needed to upgrade, but he made this one work again.  I explained had arrived at the same conclusion and had already ordered them.  I thanked him for his time in getting me up to work speed for the time being.

As he was leaving he said "when they arrive I will come back and set them up for you.....M'am.".......

.................

oh christ.  

i'm a m'am.

and i EARNED that shit!

and got new monitors out of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

This is what it's supposed to feel like

 I can't wait for tonight.  Tommy is coming over and i have the day off from work tomorrow.  We can spend some quality time together.  W...