I don't like doing it, because i like to know when crazy is stirring up again, but I did it anyways.
I blocked Mr. Cigar. Everywhere.
Tomorrow I am casting a banishing spell to cut energetic ties between us, and i'm doing a cleansing ritual in my apartment.
Think what you will. It works.
I'm taking full control and i'm removing him and his energy from my life. I do not want him popping up again.
In the past, i've unblocked him and he has contacted me or vice versa and as soon as we talk, that's it, i'm in again. I imagine it's like crack. An addiction, an obsession, whatever it is, very unhealthy.
One year is more than enough time to waste on any man that doesn't bring peace to my life. Bye Bill. Byyeeeee.
Wish i could say it was nice knowing you.
Comments
Post a Comment