Thursday, March 27, 2025

Brain is full

 My brain is overflowing with information.  If i can keep some of it, that would be nice.

I can't wait till this weekend.  Low key.  No makeup, no real clothes, no time schedule.

Maybe i can start my 100 day project.....i'm starting late but there are 365 days in a year so i've still got time.  

While showering and listening to the news this morning i am once again hit with the thought to delete all my social media.  At least TikTok.  I hate to chase carrots........and i feel like thats what it has become.  I can actually live without it.  Thanks.

Trump dangles it in front of China to get less tariffs if they sell to (anyone?) other than china.  I wonder if Russia gets a whack at it?  Bottom line is that it's not entertainment, its a tool.  And i'm not getting paid, so fuck off. 

Also heard that 23 and me is going bankrupt and to delete all my information.  For fucks sake.

Isn't the internet a lovely thing?  Destruction everywhere.

We created a world where we could be anything we want, and we fucked that up too. 

People are shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

review

 Today I'm learning that consistency doesn't have to be boring, attention doesn't have to be earned, and attraction doesn't ...