Thursday, January 9, 2025

Let's talk about Mr. Racecar

 I admit it.  I am a little bit excited about meeting Mr. Racecar.  

He's younger- 53

He's taller, and bigger than me

He has tats, bald head and long beard

He builds cars/trucks and drag races - own his shop which is attached to his home.  ONE is a Camaro.  It sounds NASTY.

He lives an hour away

Now......here's what happens in my head:  What the hell could this man possibly see in me?  Why would he want to meet me? 

He- owns a Harley but hasn't ridden it in a few years due to a car accident that left him unable to walk again until recently.

He is a typical male in that some of his talk tries to lead me down the "lets talk about sex, baby, lets talk about you and me" side of things, which I have successfully diverted without him losing interest. I'm looking to date, to find the man I want to have a relationship with, not a situationship. And then I had to explain what a situationship is because he has only just started dating again, and he is old school.

I like that. Except.....wait till he finds out what a candy store the dating sites are.  I hope he isn't like that.  I hope he is what he seems to be.  A simple man, old school, traditional. 

And honestly, I like that he tries.  It's a good sign he still wants to be "active".  I run into men that only want that, or have completely lost interest because they have some malfunction.  I don't want either.  A nice happy medium with good "activity" and being able to spend time together and with friends is ideal.

He has friends!  I swear, I never knew this would be a problem.  It seems that many men have no friends.  Thats NOT something I want to date.

(That was last weeks date with "J".  He wanted to find his best friend with a woman....uh, I already have a best friend.  I need my man not someone who will be up my ass 24/7)

So......yeah.  I'm a little excited about meeting him this weekend.  

Yay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

review

 Today I'm learning that consistency doesn't have to be boring, attention doesn't have to be earned, and attraction doesn't ...