Thursday, January 8, 2026

GLP 1

 I hate this shot.  It makes me sick literally.  This morning all i want to do is puke my brains out and i did already.  I'm dehydrated, have a headache, and nauseous.  But i'm getting SKINNY.

FML

It's usually only the day after the shot.  But still, thats one day out of 7 that i feel like shit.

Had dinner at Bills again last night.  Watched some TV.  Went home and went to bed. Slept like the dead and feel like i didn't sleep at all.  boooo.

Forcing greek yogurt down my throat at the moment, hoping it will settle my stomache.  It's so gross.

I can't wait to go home and crawl into bed.  If i don't feel better soon i'm going to leave early and do just that.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

review

 Today I'm learning that consistency doesn't have to be boring, attention doesn't have to be earned, and attraction doesn't ...