Sunday, February 15, 2026

A lot of firsts

We went on our first date Valentines day.  There were a lot of firsts.

I went home with the hand knit blankets he got me from the ladies guild that visits the Vets.  He is a retired Marine.  He is...........all man.  No doubts.

He gave me one of his Marines sweatshirts, and other assorted goodies from our day together.  We fell into it like we've known each other forever.  It was very easy.  And nice.  And felt like home.  Thats the feeling.

I have nothing to offer him, he's all set. All i have is me, and he seems to think i'm worth keeping.  We need to keep getting to know each other, obviously.  Neither of us is moving from our current living situations and we dont live that far apart, just enough to make it be an effort.

I feel seen, and i like what i'm seeing.  Tall, handsome, strong male features, built and bald with tattoos.  Takes care of how he looks, and how he lives.  HOT.  yes, that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

All the lessons in the world

 Had dreams about Mr. Cigar last night.  Nightmares actually.   I mailed the letter i wrote to the court last week.  I want the judge to und...