Monday, August 17, 2026

Is this love, that i'm feeling......Is this the love that i've been searching for?

 Lyrics.  HAHAHAHAHA

I'm not feeling any love for any man aside from my family and friends.  

Ex bf reached out last night out of the clear blue.  I had sent him a few random texts over the past couple of months and he never responded.  I felt a little bitchy about bothering to respond to him this time.

Maybe next time i won't.

I hate it when i sent out messages and get no responses.  

Its the least invasive way to be in someones life and if even THAT is too much for them........well, know your place MB.

Aside from that yesterday i noticed that i hadn't heard from L all day.  Then a text late in the day saying he just got back (I knew he was going on an all day ride with his club) and i responded with "cool :) "  Not going to ask, he's going to have to fill in the blanks. I can get used to this not doing all the work job.

Worked on a few projects and binge watched the Show Widows Bay .....have to finish the last episode today because i couldn't keep my eyes open it was late.  How that show is listed as a comedy is beyond me.  It IS very funny but also very creepy and scary.  Loved it.  Kind of reminds me of American Horror Story's first season.  So different, and original. 

Lots of work to hopefully do today if i get what i need from the PITA.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

Is this love, that i'm feeling......Is this the love that i've been searching for?

 Lyrics.  HAHAHAHAHA I'm not feeling any love for any man aside from my family and friends.   Ex bf reached out last night out of the cl...