Seeing him on the dating site made me laugh and then the more i thought about it i got pissed. THEN i felt bad.
#1 I have him blocked on social media and in my phone. He had me blocked on FB so i couldn't block him. He unblocked me. Thats why i could see his smug face pop up in the dating app.
#2 Spent most of today with my head twirling. Hoping he would "match" with me. DISgusting. And yet, thats the truth.
I left the house, went to the store and got some crafty items i've been thinking about for a project. By the time i came home i had decided. I blocked him everywhere. That was my choice. I didn't change my mind. Just because HE unblocked me doesn't mean i'm getting on this ride in any way shape or form again. I've been stressed out all day. Fuck that. Fuck him.
I blocked him in the dating app and i blocked him on Facebook. That fucker always leaves a door open and this time he's going to get it slammed shut in his face.
Here's the thing. He is charismatic. He knows how to sell himself. His whole profile is a bunch of utter bullshit. He sounds like such a nice, sweet man. Ha! I wish. HE WISHES. Saying it, doesn't make it true.
I'm paying attention. I'm feeling the feelings and i'm letting them pass through me instead of grabbing on and wishing it could be different. That profile alone proves he has no intention of growing, healing, fixing his fucked up head. He's on to find the next victim.
This time, it's not going to be me.
There. Now i can go get shit done.
No comments:
Post a Comment