Wednesday, August 12, 2026

No sleep for the wicked

 Koda had me up at 3:30am this morning.  He's been spoiling me, waiting until 4:30....but not today.  And he did't want to go back to sleep either.  He wanted to play.  And run around and make mommy feel insane.

All my fault.  I'm aware.  I need a firmer hand.  But........shit i'm tired. 

L is texted me to bring a change of clothes when i go see him tomorrow...........I replied "?".  Then he told me we were going to go for a ride if the weather was good and have dinner.  If i wore a skirt or a dress i would need a change of clothes to go for a ride.

........

He's thinking way ahead.  ehem.

I'll make it easy and wear jeans. Perfect. :)

Yesterday Mr. Too Hottie from the dating site reached out and told me he was happy i was interested, and he didn't respond right away because he's working.  I don't know what his work is.  Gave me a little thrill to hear from him.  Eww.  Relax yourself you dimwit.

Yesterday at work i had to put together this thing that a lot of important people will be working off of, and if it's not right it will screw up a bunch of stuff.  

Hows that for vague? 

Now i know what stress is,  it's not working to hard, or scrambling around, it's having the information land firmly on my head and knowing the ramifications if it's not right.  

Well, i wanted this.  Didn't I?  

Dreaming of van life and the places i will go, with different kinds of stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

No sleep for the wicked

 Koda had me up at 3:30am this morning.  He's been spoiling me, waiting until 4:30....but not today.  And he did't want to go back t...