I ran around picking up and making sure all my girly things are put away because the maintenance manager is coming sometime today to look at my bathroom vanity and dishwasher. My rent went up again, understandable, but i've been here for 5 years and these two things would need to be replaced if they rent it out to someone else. So why do i have to sign another year lease and not have them replaced?
Yes, i'm signing another lease, but they don't have to know that. I'm an excellent tenant. But this place is run by a management company so when it comes down to it, they might tell me no. It's worth a shot.
Still the best rent around and i love my apartment. I have good neighbors and no one bothers me except to say "hello". Perfect.
Work. yesterday my boss left his office and walked by me while i was having a meeting with someone i've been working with in the SOM. That whole situation pisses me off, but I do what's expected of me. My boss, though, was really annoyed. Not with me. He hears what i'm going through with this individual. It's frustrating, but i have gained a set of polite balls.
I need the pdf file, and excel spreadsheet that you used to do the mass emailing.
Is that hard?
It's pretty goddamned simple. And yet.........apparently not. I refuse to spend hours trying to figure out what the hell someone else tried to do. Give me what i asked for. Two files. The ones YOU USED. No i will not make the changes you requested. You go ahead and make your changes and then SEND ME TWO FILES.
If you knew how complicated this mans thoughts are, and how he talks in circles about shit i don't want or need to know (his job).....I'm protecting my ass and my reputation. He's not evil. He's just very disorganized and not a great communicator. I used to listen to him going around with my old boss and now it's me that has to do it. urgh.
I still love my job. I just wish i could ditch the SOM the way they ditched me and still refuse to add my name to anything that is MY PROGRAM, because......of my official position. Thats the most i can get out of my repeated attempts at clarification. Bottom line. I do the work. I have one boss. He appears to be happy with me. I get paid.
Boom.
So the cutie on the dating site disappeared. He either closed his account or blocked me. boooooo. He was so damn hot. Just as well. No time spent, no loss. It's just not often that someones pictures give me that kind of response. Dating is sucky same as always.
Went to L's house last night after work and we went for a nice long ride on his bike. Weather was perfect, he took me through some awesome views and then we stopped for dinner at Cucoo's nest in Old Saybrook. Sat at the bar, had a margarita and a couple of tacos. Then we headed back to his house and when we got off the bike i made to leave. he's an hour away from me and it was 8pm. He said "come inside, don't run away"....
I rolled my eyes. We are just friends sir. Kissy friends, yes. but we agreed that our lives at the moment don't add up to a relationship. Keep it light. With some kissing. mmmmhmmm.
Turned into a wee bit more than that, but MB put the brakes on. Would it be nice? Probably. But we aren't exclusive. And i'm not looking for a playmate, as much as i wish that was enough for me. I'm not about to get bonded to another man who doesn't want a relationship. Nope. Uh Uh. No thank you.
I WILL continue to see him. I love riding with him. He is great company. And he's attractive. I could consider more but that, would need to be talked about. All this vague bullshit that these men try to pull while they pursue the fruits given during an actual committment........yeah, not falling for that.
I'm having fun. All is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment