Sometimes i fall down a hole.......i don't even know what led me to where i ended up.
I searched my ex bf's baby mama on line. I haven't heard from her in a long ass time. She used to pop up out of the blue but the last time i blocked her on everything. I always felt obliged to tell the ex that crazy was on the warpath again, but after a couple times.......why the hell do i need to know.
The fact that she thought we were friends?!
Just because i agreed with her that he was an asshole did NOT make us friends. Silly rabbit.
Anyhoo. I looked her up to see if she had been arrested lately.......and instead found the house listing of where they made their happy little family.
What a shithole.
I mean. Really.
It could have been cute if anyone had a clue how to decorate. I guess i expected him to move to a better place when we broke up. I left the house/home i loved so he could stay there and he took his TV and the ONE piece of furniture that he promised he would give me to her house.
It was in the pictures.
It looked REALLY out of place.
meowwwww.
Just goes to show, you love who you love and nothing else matters. He "loved" her and then he got down to her level. I'm not sure what he was expecting. She was a huge downgrade.
And all these years i've been feeling like an old hag because she was so much younger than me......Nah. He lowballed in many ways when he made that poor choice.
Sarah, my girlfriend, was super pissed that our exes had their daughters on their motorcycles.....i wouldn't have liked it either, but they had helmets on. (rolling eyes) It is what it is. OH! thats what sent me down the rabbit hole. Talking about them last night with Sarah.
Yeah.
Things are WAY different now.
L sent me a "can't get you off my mind" text. Lets give his stats a rundown: He owns his home, is clean, cooks, has an outstanding job at a really good place, has two harleys, a boat, and i feel safe when i'm with him on the bike.
We will have to see about the boat.
When he retires he wants to get a toy hauler so he can travel with a harley. We see eye to eye on the traveling part. So at least i know my retirement dream isn't something that will need to be put away if we ever ended up together. We have the same vision of what retirement should look like.
To think, i lived with a man who gave me up for a tweaker who couldn't even decorate.
Okay thats enough bitchiness for the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment