I work remotely on Friday and Mondays so i actually get double duty done. I take calls, get work done, plan out the future week and ALSO do laundry and take Koda out for his pee walks.
I've been trying to train him to use the big blue button i programmed to say "POTTY" next to the door. Every time we go out, i take his paw and push the button. He always lets me do this. Only once did he do it on his own and i think it may have been a fluke, although i did rush right over, give him "oh what a good boy"s and take him right outside.
This morning, i had to repot my huge plant that i have on my front step. The storm the other day knocked it over and it's pot broke. So this morning i finally got the soil out, grabbed a new pot and went outside to repot her. I did not take Koda. He was miffed.
I'm out on the porch and i hear my voice "POTTY" then "POTTY".........then "POTTY"......that little bugger was hitting the button over and over again so i would take him outside.
I died laughing. BUT i took him outside for a pee then brought him back inside before continuing on with my task.
"Potty" "Potty" "Potty"........
again.
He thinks that button is for going outside but he hasn't yet associated it with Potty, as in GO PEE OUTSIDE.
So he's smart, but his mama is slow to figure out this potty training business.
No comments:
Post a Comment