Monday, August 24, 2026

nothing new

 I had a nice weekend at home.  Didn't see anyone aside from the guys at Modern who worked on my car.  I putzed around the apartment, binge watched some bad tv and worked on the day planner for Jen's birthday.

i haven't had a response from my daughter regarding my granddaughters birthday.  I'm starting to get worried AND annoyed.  It takes two seconds to answer a text.  No one is THAT busy.  So she must be avoiding me.

Why is my question.

What did i do now?

or what didn't i do that i was supposed to do?

I think at this point in my life my kids are the only ones i ever feel like i could possible be "in trouble" with.  I don't much care what anyone else thinks, unless it affects my paycheck.  Not sure if thats good bad or neither.  Its the way it is.

Fully concentrating on gifts for the holidays since i want to make them.  Maybe it will be appreciated and maybe not.  But they all from the heart.

Little tokens of my love.

Speaking of.  I'm losing interest in L.  I haven't cut him off, because i'm trying not to be rash but i don't feel like he's very interested either.  And if he is, there is no effort, always a reason or excuse.  And that's okay.  I feel the same.  Like it's just too much effort at the moment.  

I want to do what i want, when i want, how i want and not have to anwser texts that are meaningless.  I miss Bill. And i don't.  That was way too complicated and way too many emotions and feelings.

Something in the middle would be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

nothing new

 I had a nice weekend at home.  Didn't see anyone aside from the guys at Modern who worked on my car.  I putzed around the apartment, bi...