Monday, February 2, 2026

arrrggghhhh i did it when i shouldn't have

 ugh.  It's totally true.  As soon as you have ANY contact with the "individual" you are thrown right back into the cycle of having your whole nervous system thrown out of wack.

I looked.  I tried to look anyways.  At his social media.  Why?  Because i'm an asshole that has to poke the bear.  We can still send each other messages apparently, but I can't see his page.  I CAN see that he changed his profile picture.

And that sent me into a heart pounding, nauseous state.

It's true.  You have got to leave it be.  Or it sets you off.  Not in a good way.

That mother fucker with his cheesy ass smile on his bald ass head.

Psycho.  His social media is nothing like his life.  Liar.

Okay.  I feel better now.

No more doing that MB.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

Nice evening

 I don't know what i'm supposed to say to one when i'm out with the other.  Do i have to say anything at all?  I mean, they both...