Friday, August 22, 2025

why not the right guy

Mr. Cigar just reached out again.  Wants to know if i'm open to a conversation with him, he would like to see me if i'm not seeing anyone....

I ALMOST responded "Show me proof you got a lobotomy and I might consider it"..........but i refrained.  I will not give him the satisfaction of opening that door.  Not happening.  It's not worth blocking him either because he finds a way to reach me through different accounts of his.  It's not for any love of me either, it's only because he can't get me to respond.  I can't win.  

Why him though?  Never Mr. Tattoo. Never anyone i would want a second chance with.  

Fuck my life.  I'm doomed to date assholes or be single.  

Maybe i'll meet someone tonight, or not.  But i WILL have a good time.......it's already begun.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

review

 Today I'm learning that consistency doesn't have to be boring, attention doesn't have to be earned, and attraction doesn't ...