Monday, December 22, 2025

I forgot to add

 Mr Tattoo randomly reached out to me Friday and we had a text conversation.

It was nice.  A bit more balanced in my mind.  I know what he wanted from me, he was never secretive about it and it was never a chore for me to oblige.  My feelings for him were an eye-opener.  He basically changed my life, and how i view myself in it.  So he is and always be important to me.  

To him, I'm someone he fucked around with briefly and is good for a mild flirtation once in a while.

But maybe not.  Maybe I gave him something valuable too.  I hope i did.  

Anyways.  He told me he would always answer my messages and wished me well in a meaningful way. I felt good about it.  I know i can't in good conscience continue to reach out to him once in a while.  It's not cheating but considering the relationship, it's not NOT cheating either.  

Almost feels like an end to a part of my life that i hadn't completely let go of.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The latest

Nice evening

 I don't know what i'm supposed to say to one when i'm out with the other.  Do i have to say anything at all?  I mean, they both...